Ergon Trucking, Inc., knows that our success is riding on our drivers. We understand the challenges our drivers face, and structure our business around those needs.
Ergon Trucking ranks safety among its top priorities. The company provides its drivers with the latest and best in dispatch technology, equipment and safety gear, and assists drivers in maintaining their licensing and training. Ergon Trucking attracts the best drivers, recognizes and appreciates their hard work, and rewards them with great pay, benefits, and incentives that ensure the top drivers want to stay with Ergon Trucking. Ergon Trucking is a family friendly company that values not only our drivers' professional development, but also their lives outside the cab. This genuine concern for our drivers' safety, professional success and personal well-being is reflected in an impressive driver turnover of 12 percent.
Driver Position Requirements:
- Minimum age of 23 years.
- Minimum 1 year of tractor trailer experience (tanker experience a plus).
- Must be medically examined and certified by an Ergon Trucking, Inc., recognized physician as physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
- Must have a valid CDL with HAZMAT and tanker endorsements.
- Candidate must already have or be able to acquire TWIC card at time of employment.
- Moving Violations:
No more than 2 in the last 36 months,
No conviction within the last 36 months for any serious traffic violation.
- No drug or alcohol convictions in the last 10 years
- No criminal record (Felonies)
Contact UsErgon Trucking, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on a career with Ergon Trucking, please view our locations and contact the terminal